What are the effects of smoking weed/cannabis while on antibiotics?

I'm on antibiotics called Tetralysal, it says lymecycline, 408 mg under it

So im wondering what are the effects of smoking weed for fun while on antibiotics

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

You get high and then you'll get the munchies.

That is all.

Take your meds with a full glass of water 2 hours before or after food. So if you smoke right after the pills and get the muchies, you still need to wait 2 hours and thats a long time if your hungry. Plus time is longer when youre high. To be on the safe side, wait 2 hours after you take the pills to eat and smoke.

There really isn't any effect I got my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and they prescribed me the same antibiotic and after a couple of days of taking the medicine I smoked a joint.

Its bad to smoke weed with any medication because you don't know what effects it will have, better not to smoke any while on any type of medication.

I doubt there are any as people are prescribed strong opiates in conjunction with antibiotics. If you want to be sure, the best person to ask is the pharmacist. Not sure if marijuana is legal where you are though. Just don't drink alcohol.

The same as if you weren't on antibiotics.

I don't think there are any but if you're worried ask your doctor.