What do you think of Nigel McGuinness's commentary?

I think he's hilarious. Best line I heard in a while was from the ROH weekly show this week when he was talking about Maria Kanellis towards the end of the match between Eddie Edwards and Mike Bennett. He said that he's seen better acting on RedTube when Maria acted like she got hurt. He's just brilliant.

Favorite Answer

Ah it's truly great that he's being used in some capacity still since he had to retire from wrestling. His mic skills are God-like. I have not watched ROH in a very long time, but I did see him commentate when he was made the GM of Xplosion during his last TNA run.

I used to hate ROH's commentary, so Nigel is the colour guy and Kevin Kelly does play by play now right? I'll have to tune in again someday!

Nigel is just an one-liner guy. Just ace with his one liners. He's simply brilliant on the mic, very good vocabulary and does have great enough experience on the mic to work as a very good, color commentator, hyping up the story, marking out at every top high-flying move and even complements Kevin Kelly at times as well on RoH