Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

What happens when you dont sleep for 4 days straight?

kso i have been awake for 3 days and im about to be awake for four and i wanna know if anytihng weird is gonna happen? comments kbaiiiiii

-pump

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You CANNOT die from a lack of sleep.

Unless you get in a car, fall asleep, and crash, but just from not sleeping, you won't die.

Some people get really weird after 1 day with no sleep. Others are fine, like me. I have sleep problems, I'll go days without sleep.

The longest I've gone was 4 days, and I was fatigued, my muscles hurt, I couldn't focus or concentrate, got irritated easily. I didn't hallucinate, but within a few days I would have.

So, you're just gonna get more tired, irritated and cranky, and maybe hallucinate.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I'm not entirely sure, because everyone's body is different and reacts to situations differently. Some people hallucinate, some are cranky and irritable, unfocused, confused, a little loopy and weird, fatigued....the list goes on. Some don't have any problems at all and can be extremely energetic. I would recommend that you try to get some sleep, because this is not healthy behavioral patterns.

• kino
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Not much really happens. You just start to lose focus and start talking to yourself a lot... And really just the usually symptoms.

• 8 years ago

You go freakin crazzzzzyyyyyyy. And you do things you've never done before. Like eat brocoli. Thats what i did. It was a crazy expierence.

Source(s): Brocoli SUCKS lady gaga balls
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Thats terrible for you. Did you know you can die from lack of sleep? But you could start hallucinating too!

• 8 years ago

u will hulucinate :D tell me when the shadows come for you! i done 2 days record lol 1st night so hard!

• 8 years ago

My former friend (now a jerk)'s brother didn't sleep for days and went out of his mind. He thought he was Moses. Get some sleep, please.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you'll get a headache and a pain in eyes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.