To other SPIRITUAL satanists who use joy of satanism: have you ever performed a summoning?

i am currently learning from the joy of satanism site.

-i wanted to ask if you have ever done a summoning.

i basically wanted to know about the incenses you use. i get headaches really easy so are there any herbal incenses you can recommend to me that have a really light and pleasant scent?

-is there anything you can tell me about the demon? i am a beginner at all of this and the meditations are difficult for me since i can't learn meditations from just reading them.

- any help or advice on anything at all would be appreciated. (information on anything at all would be nice)

- i don't know if any other satanists would respond to this i am going to put up my skype since it would be nice to talk to someone of the same religion. i don't know if anyone will respond to this but its worth a shot:

my skype is : black.wolf135

Best Answer

Herbs and spices......well I can not say I have, and im not a santanist, but I am mormon/christian, yet unlike the other damn fools in these religions.....I respect you sine it was your choice for what you believe, I would just like to know why?

19 And if there were miracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be a God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being? And behold, I say unto you he changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles.

20 And the reason why he ceaseth to do miracles among the children of men is because that they dwindle in unbelief, and depart from the right way, and know not the God in whom they should trust.

I summoned Martha Stewart

Have never been in a summing ceremony but would like to.attend one and would also like to meet you as well L please feel free to find me on face book search for Jsinn Blessedfrombelow it would be a pleasure to meet other satanist in ny

Sandalwood

listen to a cd of the ocean when meditating

So you like being evil eh? I can't see this turning out well...