Lex
Lex asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

What Does It Mean For A Guy To...?

your name after "See ya"? I was hanging out with this boy I sorta like…(talking about the UL&UK game) and when I had to go I said "Oh crap. See ya(insert name)" and he said "See ya(my name)".

I noticed he doesn't do that with other girlsl he just says "See ya." He doesn't say it in a certain way just the regular and lazy "See ya" he doesn't say my name any different. He just says "See ya(my

name)" but he does pitch his voice higher just a fraction. Its like so hard to notice you barely notice it at all unless you've known the guy for a long time. What does that mean? Does it mean he likes me? Does it mean anything? Is my mind playing tricks to make me think he likes me?

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS WELCOMED

Not to be mean, but when I first saw the," higher a fraction," i was like," is he in puberty?" and then i was like," no way." personal exp is," he likes u but he's trying to cover it up with somethng, and that something is making his voice a little tiny bit higher." if u know him for a long time, there are 2 ways with this: friend, close friend, liking, or sibling like. u know, like guys go," ur like a sister to me," and stuff. wait, that was four ways. whatever

Source(s): MY OWN LIFE

You're extremely needy. Stop reading so heavily into it. You're over analysing every minuscule detail.

Christ, I hate you.

and i thought i was iinsane lol

ummm nothing