i have some ideas but i need more for april fools day?

ok sooo im going to pull pranks on my uncle and possible my mom. for my uncle his bathroom is next to my room so thats where ill get him, im going to do the plastic on the toilet, i found another where you make fake poop and then i will put it on the toilet seat. i need some moe things to do to him, he is always trying to pranks me and he get me angry alot so he is my main target, also i want to get my little sister if she is at the house and i might take all the coffee and hide it from the parents. thank you for your time.

Put tape under the tap, so when he turns on the water, it will go all over him... As the water is on him he will try to dry it off him, so then he'll reach for the towel or tissue. Put some sort of wax on the towel and tissue, for instance Vaseline. That will get him! Trust me it works everytime. It did for me when I done on my brother.

Fake poop?! The real stuff it better.condoms in ur dads pocket