vin
Lv 6
vin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Would you have a problem if white people started a white congressional caucus?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It would be fair since we already have a black congressional caucus. Of course they would deem the white caucus as racist.

• 9 years ago

Of course! I mean really, if you're white you're automatically racist, and if you're black you must be a perfect law abiding citizen horribly put down by the white majority. (sarcasm btw)

The Left wing doesn't really believe that racism is bad...since they're so racist themselves, they just know how to shut opponents up through ad hominem attacks.

• 9 years ago

Equal rights are equal rights but instead we should banish the black caucus. Racial divisions are stupid.

Notice, of course, that right wingers give you answers and left wingers just make more attacks. They foment hatred and would fight any move meant to reduce the tensions.

• 9 years ago

Yes I think these caucuses along racial lines is counter-productive. If we believe race theory is artificially constructed, and divisive for our society then why do we keep repeating the same garbage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hally
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Knock yourself out. White males have almost as sad a persecution complex as Christians do, so anything to assuage your piddly little fears is okay in my book.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Brother, when will you see that having a caucus be of one race is racist? Whites would love such a racist caucus.

• 9 years ago

Ask Allen West.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope

but it will make the race baiting Obama sheep cry

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Hell yeah, which is why I don't support a black caucus.

• 9 years ago

They have no need, being the majority. Groups form to make their minority voices heard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.