Is it possible for a 15 year old to be completly head over heels in love?

I am 15 years old,i am a girl and i have been with my boyfriends for 5 months now. He tell's me all the time that he loves me with everything he is and when ever he thinks about us not being together it hurts.. I love him so much i am going against my mom and dad to date him they dont like him and so we only see each other in school.. and we only have a few ours a day to spend time together i think i am in love with him and want to be with him for ever is this possible for me only being 15

Heyy!

i met my now fiance when i was 15/16 and i knew after 3 months that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and years and years later were planning our wedding and im pregnant yay!. Who ever says people as young as you don't know what love really is blahh blah or that your too young to understand it properly lots of my friends met there other halfs at a young age and 70%of them are married now :)

Source(s): Life P)

Honestly speaking no! i mean our hormones are going crazy and we feel confused at times and it is just plain infatuation! relationship that last beyond that could be soul mates or really like special ones or something but it is very rare! going against your parents i think is wrong, you have to obey them because the know better and the have going through everything we have and know the consequences! and issues that follow up! and also you asking this questions shows that you are unsure when you love someone their are no questions! enjoy your teen years, spend less time thinking about boys or any other things just have fun volunteer, go out with friends and Enjoy yourself spend less stress thinking about relationships!

• RzK

Relationships that last past highschool and post-highschool are very rare but possible. If you really feel that way than keep believing that, but remember that not all people stay for too long at a young age. Its an issue of maturity, you may think you are mature but the truth is no one is fully mature in highschool.