Do conservatives not care about global warming because it dispropriotationaly affects impoverished minorities?

The people who get the brunt of global warming are those who unfortunately live in poor communities and cannot afford to move to new areas once climate change wreacks havok in their communities. Many of the cheapest houses are in undesirable areas where climate change may negatively affect the people living there. In that essence, can we say that those who don't want to do anything to curb climate change are racist?

Update:

POLLUTION ALSO AFFECTS POOR COMMUNITIES

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What an illogical correaltion, rofl. Your libtardation doesn't even warrant a response.

• 9 years ago

This is absolute nonsense! Only a lunatic would buy this crap. Most places around the world suffering from poverty, are not doing so because of pollution, but because of corrupt political systems that deny basics human liberty. Pollution is generally worse in those countries too. I think there is a connection. Find ways to spread human liberty and you will see big changes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

'

Yet another reason we must never trust politicians: Ted Kennedy and Al Gore paid lip service to AGW yet Kennedy paid into a multi-million dollar suit to block a massive, free-market-profitable wind farm in the Atlantic because it "spoiled the view" from Chappaquiddick; Gore consumes fossil fuels in his jets, mansions, limos, etc, faster than any 99.9% of Americans, regardless of party. And while I'm no fan of GWB's policies, he is the only major political figure to have a zero-carbon home. It's on his Crawford Ranch and has all the modern amenities.

Source(s): ' @ McKenzieCalhoun: That'd be one BIGass foot, bro! ...
  • 9 years ago

It isn't just conservatives who reject the huge left-wing chain letter that is global warming. Some of us reject it because it is misanthropic bull, and at least some of the green zealots touting this environmentalist religion, know it. Some of us are sick of the bullying passing itself off as science and enough time has gone by with enough warmist predictions being proven a hoax right along with every end of the world prediction.

Some of us are sick of you stupid racists falsely accusing people of being racist for no reason. Global warming being a hoax has nothing to do with racism. You are the racist.

http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/content/in...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, I don't care since the data has been proven to be altered and since I know from junior high science that the Earth has always gone through periods of heating and cooling. And by making this a racial issue, you are officially the dumbest person I've interacted with today. Congratulations.

• 9 years ago

The available data simply does not support the asserted conclusions. No causal relationship has been proven between CO2 levels and temperature change. Since you can't present evidence to support your claim, you simply attack those that refuse to believe your unsubstantiated assertions. Racist, ludite, flat-earther; no amount of insults are going to change scientific fact.

• 9 years ago

Actually, like those of us on the left who actually understand scientific method, we'd like to see proof of man-made global warming before we act on it.

Especially since it's at the end of an ice age and NASA says every planet they have checked in our system is going through the same changes.

I don't think my carbon footprint reaches to Mars.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama has also ignored Global Warming, so you are setting Obama off to Lose in November.

Source(s): The End of the World in 2012 - Al Gore D-MX
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You are 100% correct brother. It's like our logic is the same. You see, in East L.A. the climate is much worse than in Beverly Hills. Although they are only a few miles apart, you just know that it's worse it East L.A. because the corporations and racists make it hotter there. That causes them to run their AC more, thus increasing their electric bills and keeping them poor. We are on to your ploy, "the man".

• 9 years ago

Rich people have beachside property, so these will be first affected when sea levels rise. Unless of course GW is all a load of liberal hogwash

• It never existed except in Gores mind and have you seen how lavishly he lives. It's obvious he doesn't even believe in his own CROCK!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.