**I'M SO TIRED OF BEING SINGLE! GUYS, would you be interested? *EASY POINTS!!*?

I can't say i've ever been in a relationship. I feel so lonely all the time, especially since i just moved to a different state(again). I try so hard to act and look cute, i don't overdo it. I'll get the occasional stare but nothing. I just found out from my friend that about 3 guys liked me for a short amount of time where i used to live. But they all stopped--and quickly. And i don't know if i'm messed up or what, all of my friends have guys falling in love with them every day, almost literally. And I have been bullied a lot at a young age so my confidence and my flirting is NOT good at all. One time, though, not long ago, i met a cute guy i liked and i found he liked me the same day. We eventually got to the point where we could possibly go in a relationship, but it turned out he only pretended so i would show him my boobs. (I NEVER SHOWED HM! He just tried to make me!) I was crushed and i feel that i have no chance of getting an actual boyfriend. I'd say im somewhat average looking i guess. Here's some pics of me:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66199716@N02/68198262...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66199716@N02/68946902...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66199716@N02/61989962...

I've edited the color on these pictures but not the actual picture itself(and i'm 15 btw). Anyway, guys seem to not like me much and i just want to feel what it's like to have somebody who loves you and who you love back. i am artsy and i try at sports, though i fail miserably. I enjoy music and i draw and paint very well.... Idk, i am just tired of being lonely, i want somebody's hand to hold mine because it's been empty for so long!! (cheesy, ik) I want somebody to love! I want to be loved! I'm a huge romantic, yet i've never had a boyfriend. And i'm not looking to jump right into a relationship, I'm just wondering why i have always been single and things i can do.. and stufff. If you could, would you date me? Or at least be interested!? I'll admit, i'm desperate for love. I'm not smooth around guys.. 0.o Thanks in advance! (:

Favorite Answer

yes you would do quite nicely

You sound just like me, I've moved several times over the past 3 years and I'm probably moving again this summer. Except no guys have ever liked me or pretended to like me. I know you said guys but I don't think this is a good idea. You should never trust people online unless if you have met them in real life before, and I've been in your position. I have curly hair though and my cousins and all my friends seem to have guys flocking them and even if they don't some of the most mean, insensitive, unattractive on the inside and on the outside girls have a guy. So don't feel like you're the only person who goes through this. I asked my cousin how come no guys like me and she said that it's because girls who have guys even thought they're mean and unattractive are easy and she told me that there's nothing wrong with me. If we're alike and there's nothing wrong with me then there's most certainly nothing wrong with you. I enjoy singing, dancing, reading, drawing, and all the other artistic activities. And like you I'm worst of all... a romantic >_< Us romantics have it bad, we're let down so easily and we believe men will be chivalrous and romantic like in the books and movies when all the ones I have met are anything but those characteristics. I looked at the first picture out of curiousity, you're beautiful :) and I believe every women out there is beautiful when they are true to who they are. I have no flirting experience and if for some mystical reason a guy flirted with me I doubt I would even know theyw ere doing it. Oh and if you didn't guess I've always been single too. The only reason I'm telling you all my facts is so you can see your not alone, we have people out there for us. We all have our soulmates, we just haven't found them yet, and it may be a difficult task that may end up to us just being independent and single which is fine because that's the way I plan on living. I find the lonlieness diminishes when you let go of the sadness of having no one and being happy with what you have and do each day. The nights are more difficult, but I find myself happy and not lonely when I do things I love such as singing or writing or helping people like on here :) Do things you love and be happy, don't let the sadness and jealousy cloud your mood and thoughts. I hope this helped! :)

Source(s): Me, Myself, & I

i have a lot of the same issues. i just don't know what the hell is wrong with me. i have a bunch of "girl" friends but nobody wants to go past friends. being a girl its a lot easier just show some interest in the right guy and you'll be fine. personally i think you are beautiful. you deserve a great guy, best of luck!! ^.^

I'm not a guy, but personally I think you're gorgeous! When your hair is curled it looks like a princess. Also, your eyes are really big and attractive. You should play that up...catch eye contact with people.

Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you

If you are over 18, we could spend an hour together (heh heh)