Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Have you ever seen an asian/indian guy dating a white girl?

BQ- was she attractive?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Serra
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Interracial relationships are beautiful :)

• 9 years ago

What the hell is that supposed to mean? White people are too good for any race, that a non white person is considered fortunate to date them? Screw that. Why not if an indian man dates a white girl? If they both love each other, I dont see why not? Are indians/asians considered inferior to the whites?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I see this all the time. It's actually very common, believe it or not. I travel all over the US, and I see many people of different ethnics kissing, hugging, and holding hands. This shows that love has no boundaries. And I have to admit, I have seen some hot white chicks kissing asian and indian dudes.

Source(s): life
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen that pairing. I'm sure it exists though. Something like 30% of all marriages in the U.S that contain an Asian man are interracial, meaning quite a few of those pairings are with a white female.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've seen it a few times. The girl/woman ranged from average to nearly hot.

• 9 years ago

My best friend (white woman) dated a Chinese guy for a while.

BQ: She is pretty good looking. She is petite with curly hair.

• 9 years ago

Yes and yes.

• Zig
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

You're not funny man. It's obvious in your pic.

• 9 years ago

No, sure hope she was, or he'd probably be checking out others as he went along...aye?

Source(s): I'll keep looking, but I rarely go up and ask a question like that myself.....just look in general.."actually I don't get to Broadway often anymore, or even the local parks", maybe I should?.
  • 9 years ago

Yes lots of time ....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.