Two balls near my collar bone!?

Okay, what is the name of those two balls (almost like bone) on the centre of your chest in align with your collarbones? and is it normal for them to stick out a lot and be really noticeable?

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sure they are balls? Sound more like a particular muscle that becomes much more noticeable when it gets tight. And its attachment is to the collarbone almost at the center of the chest.

    The muscle is the sternocleidomastoid, and you will notice a person with a tight one because the two muscles form a sort of "V" at the center of the neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.