I have a friend that I think is bi-sexual how do I deal with this or talk to him about it?

Favorite Answer

only thing you have to do is treat him like the friend you claim he is---love the guy just like you did before he came out to you---as far as talking about it goes---be careful what you ask---make sure you really want to know the answers before you ask

I would not deal with it in any way, unless you are bi/gay nad he finds out. Dont judge him at all. If he is not hitting on you now, he will never be hitting on you. Stay by his side. Once people start to hear about it, he will likely be picked on and people will hate him because of it. Dont fall into what everyone else is doing just to be cool. You dont really need to talk to him about it if he does not bring it up

• SCOTT

Why do you need to deal with it? are you thinking about having sex with them? why does this bother you?