what to upgrade on my imac to run games at ultra?

heres some specs

Intel Core i5

2.5 GHz

AMD Radeon HD 6750M

• Ryan

Even if you could upgrade a Mac (Not possible besides RAM and hard drive, which wouldn't do anything), the Mac OSX Operating system is not compatible with most games like BF3, Crysis, etc, so you wouldn't be able to run those games unless you bought a copy of Windows 7 and and installed it with Bootcamp.

the only macs that can be upgraded besides ram and hd , are the mac pro towers and with that it would be a rediculous amount of money for that computer if you dont use it as a workstation which is its intended purpose , anyways though sorry but thats a mobile gpu in that machine , and with that it means its sauldered to the motherboard , and sadly if you move it with bootcamp to windows you sadly will barely get medium-high settings sadly i will say this , if you want a gaming pc please get a windows , im no fanboy and i love macs , but i would only do editing on them as thats more or less there purpose , and i use my windows for my games