oscar asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

how many happy meals should i give to my puppy in a day?

Hes always tryin to eat my happy meals..screw it ill buy him some for his food should i give him one for each meal? Or more?

Favorite Answer

ya don't feed your dog happy meals. I wouldn't recommend feeding a person happy meals for every meal.

Do YOU eat happy meals everyday? Do YOU think it is healthy to eat a happy meal 1+ times a day? It isn't for a dog either. Eat the happy meal at McDonalds, or lock him in another room when you are eating it. DO NOT feed him ANY happy meals.

• Of course he is, wouldn't you eat candy every day if you could? I'm a vet technician and see dogs suffering from obesity every day because of owners giving into those puppy dog eyes. Obesity can cause a lot of health problems, including joint problems. Just make sure you're feeding it a good quality food 3 times a day.

• Bryn

depends how quickly you want to kill him, and/or land yourself with a huge vet bill.

Try teaching the dog food manners instead of asking stupid questions.

Sure, give him all he wants. He deserves "a break today" after you pulled all his nails out.

Now go back under your bridge.

• BRENNY

Ummm, noooo. You should be more concerned about puppy food with ingredients for proper growth and a long life. Please don't feed your dog that crap

A total of ZERO. train your pup not to beg and stick to kibble.