oscar asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

how many happy meals should i give to my puppy in a day?

Hes always tryin to eat my happy meals..screw it ill buy him some for his food should i give him one for each meal? Or more?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ya don't feed your dog happy meals. I wouldn't recommend feeding a person happy meals for every meal.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do YOU eat happy meals everyday? Do YOU think it is healthy to eat a happy meal 1+ times a day? It isn't for a dog either. Eat the happy meal at McDonalds, or lock him in another room when you are eating it. DO NOT feed him ANY happy meals.

• Of course he is, wouldn't you eat candy every day if you could? I'm a vet technician and see dogs suffering from obesity every day because of owners giving into those puppy dog eyes. Obesity can cause a lot of health problems, including joint problems. Just make sure you're feeding it a good quality food 3 times a day.

• Bryn
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

depends how quickly you want to kill him, and/or land yourself with a huge vet bill.

Try teaching the dog food manners instead of asking stupid questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sure, give him all he wants. He deserves "a break today" after you pulled all his nails out.

Now go back under your bridge.

• BRENNY
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Ummm, noooo. You should be more concerned about puppy food with ingredients for proper growth and a long life. Please don't feed your dog that crap

• 9 years ago

A total of ZERO. train your pup not to beg and stick to kibble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.