Atheists when will you provide proof and evidence that Atheism is true?

If not, stop calling yourself Atheist - you are agnostic!!!

You don't believe in God because you accept the positive claim that God does not exist. You need to prove this or else you're just agnostic... :-O

Theism is based on faith. I don't have to prove anything.

The Judeo-Christian god is a logical impossiblity. As are the specific gods represented in other world religions. So those get tossed out the window.

Accepting that I believe in physics and take current scientific theory as true, as well as applying the principle of Occam's Razor, I can deduce that there is also no creator god of any sort.

Therefore, I am an atheist.

As a side note, atheism and agnosticism do not really exist on the same plain.

Atheism is a lack of belief in god/goddess/gods/etc while theism and deism(and all the forms of both) represent some kind of belief.

Agnosticism is idea that this knowledge is not knowable. Someone can be both agnostic and atheist or agnostic and theist etc. Gnosticism is just the opposite and requires the assertation of personal knowledge.

Belief and knowledge are two very different things. Most people use these terms inaccurately. No one can simply be agnostic unless they literally do not know what they even believe.

You should really learn what words mean before you use them. Perhaps they will teach you that when you go to high school.

An atheist is someone who does not believe in god/s. A theist is someone who does believe in god/s. Proof is not necessary in either case.

An agnostic is someone who says that it is impossible to know that gods exist therefore it is always a matter of belief. Agnostics can be atheist or theist.

I tend to respect atheists more than agnostics at least the ones that are not pricks because at least they have a set belief. Some do say that they could be wrong but until they can be proven wrong they stick with not believing in anything. They are faithful to there religion.

Agnostic-atheist if you want to get technical about it. I admit I can neither prove or disprove the existence of any sort of god/goddess/deity/flying spaghetti monster, but I don't believe that any of these things exist.

• Archer

There has been so much substantiation provided for atheism but you refuse to see it,

None has been provided for theism so stop calling yourself a theist and admit your an agnostic.

Hey butt-head this is" your" logic!

Think about it!

Source(s): Atheist
  • Thomas

I don't have any belief in any claim that god doesn't exist, because that claim has not been proven the same as the existence of god has not been proven. Faith is simply believing in something (such as Santa) for which there is no evidence.

Troll score 10/10

Got a star from a fundie

Source(s): -atheist
  • Fred

Are you telling us that you do not understand English very well? Even though you are language-challenged, it is silly for you to think that others should pretend to take seriously the notion that fairies might be real unless someone can prove beyond all doubt that they are not.

Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved. -Tim Minchin

What do you care what other people call themselves?

[edit]

"Theism is based on faith. I don't have to prove anything."

And you wonder why we don't take you seriously.