Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Girls, why is the prospect of going to a nudist resort/beach frightening?

I occasionally visit a nudist resort. It's baslcly a campground where everyone is naked. At first it is weird but after a little while, you just feel like you are at a campground/pool.

Is it because you are really worried about strangers getting a look at your vulva, bottom, and breasts?

Is it because you worry you might be photographed or videoed without your permission?

Do you worry that you could be the victim of rape or some form of sexual misconduct?

Other? Can you explain the reason you don't suspect you would like it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

cuz all the people who want to be nude in public are people you DON'T want to see naked.

• 9 years ago

It's the thought of others being naked, the awkward feeling you get when you see them naked, and also the strangers looking at you naked part

• marlar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

particular, through fact i could be a administration freak each and every so often. i've got heard this in the previous -- "the actual worry comes from the experience of having no administration." each and every so often i comprehend maximum suitable, yet while i will't do issues in accordance to how i've got self belief, i'm getting somewhat insecure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.