Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why are American women not desired that much throughout the world?

When compared to women from other nations.

@Incredibly Amazing

I'm not talking about sleeping with a woman. I'm talking about long term dating or marrying a woman.

Favorite Answer

Because American women are easily brainwashed by misandric feminism.

I think men will usually go for any woman they find attractive, regardless of her nationality. Some American men who may have had bad experiences with American women seem to be the main ones who want to avoid American women.

I would not say that's true. I mean, it could be, but that hasn't been my experience.

In college I did some traveling and whenever we'd go out to a bar, especially if it was in a small town, as opposed to London, Paris, etc., all the guys were fascinated with the American girls. This happened to the guys, but to a much lesser extent.

I really don't imagine that a rich girl from London or Paris or Tokyo or Berlin is all that different from a rich girl from New York, Chicago, Miami or Atlanta.

There is actually a boycott taking place against them. Western women are truly in deep sh...

Thanks to feminism, they are the LEAST DESIRED women on the planet.

It also has quite a bit to with the misandric laws of America, and the west in general.

I could go on and on, but the men at the boycott American women site detail the reasons behind the revulsion of Western women explicitly.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and read some of their posts...

• Because humans judge eachother on things like nationality. Mystical creatures don't do that, so this American person who reproduces asexually but identifies as a woman when it comes to gender only has sex with mystical creatures.

Prevalent entitlement attitude.

• ?

Our awfulness needs no explanation. It is so apparent, I don't even feel the need to challenge these questions anymore. We are the absolute worst.

America is one of the largest fat nations in the world. Do you see all the toxins we contaminate our bodies with? It's nasty. No wonder most of us are unnatractive.

Women from other nations are freakin beautiful in my opinion and overall probably have a better personality than american women, but I heard european men like american women, so Idk.

When you say America the first thing i think is FAT!!

But i guess thats stereotyping, which is a terrible mistake to make. Dunno