LOBBIN
LOBBIN asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Would you trade Lebron for 3 1st round picks?

Let's say the team offers their 1st, 2nd, & 3rd overall pick in the draft for Lebron. Would you accept it? The draft is stacked with talent too.

• GGG
    Favorite Answer

Oh yeah, i'm sure one of those 3 would have the clutch gene required to win a championship

i will assist you to already know why. If Miami loses to the Spurs, Lebron already is going to experience like he has no help, Wade is declining and is probably by no skill gonna frequent 20 PPG returned, and Bosh is doing not something for Miami taking basically about all those jumpers. Lebron could be greater attracted to fidgeting with youthful skills and that would make him greater attracted to staying. answer this question, in 2014, might you extremely play with a 33 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old Wade that'll probably frequent 14-15 PPG and a 30 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old Bosh whos gonna nonetheless be gentle and fade whilst playoffs come, or might you extremely play with a celebrity PG in Cleveland whos gonna be averaging 22-10, and doubtless a Nerlens Noel who could be a protecting play of the 300 and sixty 5 days canidate and is going to be a definite double double device, alongside with being between the best paint defenders interior the league. Miami needs to get youthful skills, reason the actuality is, Wade is very practically executed, and Bosh isn't a respectable #2. i might draft a Victor Oladipo, or attempting to get a Ben Mclemore, or in step with hazard a Trey Burke (i think of hes overvalued) using fact they would be on the spot NBA waiting gamers that are speedy and have upside, exceedingly if McLemore falls to the 4 spot, he's going to be a 20 PPG participant interior the NBA for a protracted time.

• David

A team cannot trade their first round pick in consequative years. So it would likely be over five years. Also, Lebron would make those late round picks, so no.

Noooo

Lebron is a special player

Tough question

I say no, LeBron is a special talent and top 3 in NBA

No way would I do that. Lebron would have to be 34 for me to consider that.

if i can have the Lebron at 23 yrs old no

now yes

yes, so the team can start having a winning attitude

Hell no, I'd trade Kobe for that offer though

Well, we don't know if these players in this draft are SUPERSTAR talent. I dunno personally I wouldn't because he's just that good of a player.