Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How can I break up with my girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for over a month. When we first started going out I really liked her but now that we have been going out for a while I'm not really interested in her any more. She really likes me and is always happy and bubbly and I don't want to be a jerk when I break up with her. How can I break up with her without being mean about it?

Its doesnt matter how You break up with her. Either way , YOUR STILL A F*CKING JERK! I hope when you break up with her she doesn't waste her time crying over your dumba*s! I hope she finds someone who loves her & for who she is. Just tell her "look im an a*shole & my d*ck needs to fall of & i wanna break up with you" & then she'll lap you & kcik u in ur balls & just be done with it! P.s. Your a pri*k

Source(s): Good luck with that. ;)

Honestly there is no way to break up with someone nicely it's not possible just tell her don't try to sugar coat it

well to tell you the truth no matter how you tell her she is going to be heart broken...... she is still very much into you so needless to say there really isnt any easy way to do it...