Are there any good Free Texting apps?

I have an iPhone and my parents won't let me text because it costs too much. So, I want a free texting app. I downloaded the "TextPlus" app and it seems to work okay. I'm only upset because the person you want to text has to have the app as well. I want a free texting app that allows you to text another person without them having to have it. Is there anything like this out there?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Omg the perfect one is heywire search it in the app store it gives u a number and it let's u add Ur friends # and it's free!!!!!

Source(s): Had it!!!!
  • rieves
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

VIber, Skype, Voxer, and WhatsApp are all messaging apps yet purely artwork with people who've the app downloaded too. WhatsApp is the suitable for my area considering the fact which you're able to do team messaging incredibly definitely in the time of distinctive platfoms.

• Zach
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Have you tried Text Me they give you a phone number so anybody with a cell phone can text you.

• 9 years ago

Use email. You can email a text to a mobile phone. Read this http://sms411.net/how-to-send-email-to-a-phone/

Source(s): Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You can use Google Voice. It uses data instead.

www.google.com/voice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.