On the 911 released tapes of the Zimmerman event,was that ZIM screaming for help or the young boy?

cause 100% one of them was begging for his life...dr

Violence as a way of achieving justice is both impractical and immoral. It is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. it is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding;it seeks to annihilate rather than to convert. quote from Martin luther King.........a great man with a true understanding of men.. dr

Favorite Answer

Tray was screaming. And It makes me so sad. They are lying about this kid in his grave.

• @ Happy Jack... You need to change your nae because you sound like a lily livered, yellow backed coward to me.... I suggest 'Vermin' as your new name.

To answer the question, I just can not believe America is allowing this story to cause the amount of damage it is doing internationally. Been reading the Foreign Press and man, America is on a down low.

• LadyB

It's not difficult to differentiate between the voice of a 17-year-old boy and a 28-year-old man.

It was definitely Martin's voice screaming for help.

There is recent evidence that it may have been the boy, but that is only one piece of evidence.

Leave it to the courts.

• Math

i don't care anymore what media says. I will follow up with this story after the court announces the verdict

Amazing that you can call a 6'3" athlete a "young boy"

Police say it was Zimmerman.

Eyewitness says it was Zimmerman.

I'd say it was Zimmerman based on the above.

The REAL witnesses

and not the race baiting thug lovers

say it was Zimmerman

• Gore

Zimmerman is a liberal and so it was probably him. When challenged, liberals tend to shriek like little girls.

17 isn't a young boy at 17 i had already served 9mos in the USAF.