On the 911 released tapes of the Zimmerman event,was that ZIM screaming for help or the young boy?

cause 100% one of them was begging for his life...dr

Update:

Violence as a way of achieving justice is both impractical and immoral. It is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. it is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding;it seeks to annihilate rather than to convert. quote from Martin luther King.........a great man with a true understanding of men.. dr

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tray was screaming. And It makes me so sad. They are lying about this kid in his grave.

• @ Happy Jack... You need to change your nae because you sound like a lily livered, yellow backed coward to me.... I suggest 'Vermin' as your new name.

To answer the question, I just can not believe America is allowing this story to cause the amount of damage it is doing internationally. Been reading the Foreign Press and man, America is on a down low.

• LadyB
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's not difficult to differentiate between the voice of a 17-year-old boy and a 28-year-old man.

It was definitely Martin's voice screaming for help.

• 9 years ago

There is recent evidence that it may have been the boy, but that is only one piece of evidence.

Leave it to the courts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Math
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

i don't care anymore what media says. I will follow up with this story after the court announces the verdict

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Amazing that you can call a 6'3" athlete a "young boy"

• 9 years ago

Police say it was Zimmerman.

Eyewitness says it was Zimmerman.

I'd say it was Zimmerman based on the above.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The REAL witnesses

and not the race baiting thug lovers

say it was Zimmerman

• Gore
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Zimmerman is a liberal and so it was probably him. When challenged, liberals tend to shriek like little girls.

• 9 years ago

17 isn't a young boy at 17 i had already served 9mos in the USAF.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.