Me and 3 other people are heading to the House of Blues Boston to a NEEDTOBREATHE concert on April 17, 2012?

Since we are taking a limo from New Bedford, MA we plan on leaving for the concert at 4:00 and hopefully arrive at the House of Blues in Boston by at least 5:30, But I was reading an article on a question someone else had about what time they should arrive to a concert at the House of Blues Boston someone put to arrive 2 hours before if the band is popular because lines will be long. This band we are seeing rarely comes to Boston and they have been on a huge tour state to state.My question is should we have the limo pick us up at 3:00 instead of 4:00 to better insure getting further up in the wait line to the concert and to better avoid traffic????

Ok so the the doors open at 7:00 pm and the show starts at 8:00pm

The limo is something my aunt came up with because me and my twin brother are leaving for the airforce soon it's kind of a send off gift from her

Favorite Answer

You should leave at 12.00, of course this all depends on the popularity of the band. Is the limo to make you look rich and classy?