What do I do when I arrive to school early?
I have nothing to do and I don't want to walk around like a loner. I can't come later than 8:10 AM (school starts at 8:55 AM) because the teachers get annoyed at me when I'm late.
The library isn't open until 8:55 AM, nor are the classrooms.
Any advice of what to do when I come to school early?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
My List Here:
Tips- Copy and paste this into your electronic organizer or notebook.
1. Play a game of handball with a few of the guys on the courts. They are open.
2. Do homework on the school grounds or benches.
3. Clean up the playgrounds if there is any rubbish.
4. Get an iPod and listen to music.
5. If you look distracted, you won't look like a loner.
6. Feel like a loner; look like a loner.
7. Say "hello" when a kid you know comes around.
8. Order food from the canteen. Since canteens are open there.
9. Sit quietly and read on a bench.
10. Don't be shy to ask if you are allowed to play with others of what they are playing. Most likely, they will say "yes".
11. Have a chit chat with the teachers on playground duty.
Good luck and have fun! Don't forget to copy these down in an electronic organizer or notebook so you don't forget.
- MICHAEL RLv 79 years ago
Some schools have classes that meet before period one. You might check to see if you can enroll in one of these.Source(s): Teacher
- kaliesqLv 79 years ago
Work in a hall, cafeteria, or ask a teacher iif you can work In her class or where else you can study.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Do work in the hallway