28 years old.... Why is so hard to find someone that wants to settle down and have a family?

I don't think anything is wrong with me. I just want to find someone who shares my same goal in life. I want to settle down, have a family and work hard for them. I already have a house and job.. but it doesn't seem I can find a woman that is ready for marriage. What am I doing wrong?

To be honest, women are more career orientated these days, and many women are only wanting to settle down in their early to late 30's. I think this may be part of the problem. I know of very few 20+ women who really want to settle down. Most of the women I know of this age, work hard during the week and play hard at the weekends. They're still not ready. I am in my early 30's and I'm only settling down now. It took me forever to find my soul mate. So honestly? I think you're only still a little too young to be thinking like this. You'll find you partner when the time is right. Trust me.

• kj

Maybe you're dating women who are too young, all the females I know who are over 27 do nothing but talk about how much they want to get married. Mainly because most women are already married and have kids by that age, which might add to your trouble as well.

• jolyne

It could be the age ladies you date.the average age of couples getting married is 26& 27.most women today want too finish college and get there career going before settling down.

i dont think that u are doing something wrong.... to find that right partner to share and settle down things with will take some time.. :) everything will fall into place and u will soon find that women that would love to settle down.. no need to rush.. :)

• kiss4u

Looking for love in the wrong places. If you are USA citizen you can have your chose of girls that are looking for papers. Just pick the right one for you before you marry.I couldn't find one because i was taking care of my mother. I found culture where that was their normal behavior and found i could have my pick. I was looking in the wrong place. White USA girls do not like taking care of their parents. . .

I don't think there is anything wrong with you.Women are just picky in who they choose.They go for the bad ones and not the good ones.Good guys finish last

Source(s): Same boat as you,but without the house.