Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

what type of dual pipes should i get on plymouth?

1956 plymouth savoy what dual pipes should i get or what pipes anyway to make it sound mint az

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you want it to sound period correct, go with glasspacks. If you want a tough, controlled, throaty sound, then install something like a Flowmaster or some of the other "turbo" style mufflers. Don't go too big, and run them all the way to the back if you don't want a drone sound. Personally, I would go the glasspack route. That's what older cars sound best with in my opinion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.