Should I be happy for the Time?

I have a girlfriend and she says she's happy with me and we have great fun together. She's the love of my life and she says I am, but she had sex around 14-15 years old. She left her ex for me, she's almost 16 and I'm 17. I know this generation of kids are going to sh** anyways but, I get upset about quite a bit of things. I don't want her to lose interest in me, her friend says I just need to be happy and it'll workout. I just can't fathom the thought of losing her and I want to be happy with her for her. My question is, what should I do about it? Being happy and all. I just don't want to be real happy, then drop if she leaves me.

• kitty
    Favorite Answer

Deal with the bad if it comes. Just enjoy being happy whenever you can. Having a girlfriend can drive a mind crazy. Don't worry about losing her, have fun, and stop nitpicking your every action.

• Smitty

If you are secure and happy with yourself then you can not be happy with anyone else. Happiness is a temporary state of mind it is not continuous! So do not set yourself up for failure. Love you first totally and then you can love others. So work on being happy all the time it is work! Good luck!

You are just 17, lots of changes will take place in your future.Be prepared for all the changes and take them as a part of life.

Life cant stand still at 17.

Your 17 just have fun who cares what happens you have your whole life in front of you