I have a hard time trusting people, what should I do?

Alright. So i'm sixteen years old, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed yada yada yada(: Anyways, every guy that I have liked, pretends to like me, and eventually ends up leading me on. And because of that, I have a hard time trusting guys because I don't want to get hurt again. But recently, I met this really nice guy, and I told him that I had trust issues and stuff, and he told me that he understands, he won't be like those other guys, he's different, etc and we've been talking to each other for a while now. He asked me out and asked me to go to prom, and I said yes to both. But I was talking to one of my really good friends, and I told her about him, and it turns out that he met her, and told her the exact same thing that he told me. She told me that he's a really big flirt/player.

And then, yesterday, a guy that i've always had a crush on told me he liked me.

I'm so confused, and not really sure what to do. The guy that i've liked for a while is really sweet, and i've known him for a while, and I KNOW for a fact that he IS different than other guys. So I guess what I'm asking, is that should I go out with the guy i've known, or the other guy I recently met? And if go out with the guy that i've known, how do I tell the guy I recently met that I don't want to go out/to prom with him? I really don't know what to do. Thanks(:

And sorry it's so long! (:

Just do not have sex with him you be ok - see how long he last - most guys are dishonest and lie

Because they want one thing and one thing only so girls trust what they say then when they get what

They want we find out that they are lier and we shouldn't have trusted them - also keep all your girlfriend away from your new friend that keep down some drama - all guys are a like- they don't look

Alike but believe me in they deliver they are all alike seem sweet and kind untill they get what they want - beware and just say no

Go with guy that liked you a long time:)