Why do i feel against the world?

When people do things that bother me i tell them not do it, but they don't seem to care. Im a very outgoing funny and sometimes loud person but sometimes i feel that my way of being bothers others.

Like my sister(22 years old) every time we go out to the gym or with our friends and i say/ do something she doesn't like she always wants to shut me down like if she was embarrassed to hang out with me (I'm 21).

Like the other day we were at the gym and there was an anniversaity party on monday! she didn't want me to ask the receptionist a what time was the party?

Then we were walking and there was car with the music that i liked so i stared dance ( a little move, it was like i stared shaking my buddy) and she shut me down again.

When im angry towards a person i don't talk for days because the anger last for such a long time, that it is hard for me even look at them. At the moment i don't talk to my dad, sister, and a friend of mine?

what is wrong wl me? i could explain every situation but it will take forever! =(

Favorite Answer

I can relate in a few ways. I'm out going too and if someone makes me really angry, i will not talk to them for a couple of days. I do not feel that there is something wrong with you, but I do think that you should tell your sister how you feel.