Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

How do I go about telling him he has a son?

I met a guy when I was 16, back in March 2006, he was a fair bit older than me and we spent the weekend together. All we learnt about each other was each other's first names. I found out I was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in November 2006. Like I said, all I knew about the man was his first name, I had no way of getting in touch with him. I've spent the last five and a half years searching for him, then last week I managed to get in touch with a friend of his. I've learnt that he has a long term girlfriend and they live together. Do I tell him he has a son and if so, how do I go about it?

Favorite Answer

Do not tell him about the son. You don't want to ruin his relationship with his girlfriend. Just because you used his sperm to create a baby, it doesn’t mean that he is a father to your son. The best thing is to go to church, pray more often. Ask God for direction, wisdom, and inspirations so you will do the right thing. Ask God that your son will become a servant of God in the future. But don't waste your time. Concentrate on raising your son to be a godly and True Leader of the world.

Next time when you decide to have a baby with someone, make sure you marry that someone first. And when you marry, make sure you marry for life. What makes someone a father is when he marries someone, then has kids, and raises them together till he dies. What’s the difference between using his sperm or other man’s sperm from a sperm bank? All the sperms of men and all the eggs of women are governed by angels. So all lives belong to God. In your case, the father of your son is God. Let Him do whatever it takes to raise your son properly and rightly.

God bless you and all your family.

Source(s): Bible. God's inspiration. http://www.thetrueamericandream.org/

I guess you set up some type of meeting. I'm sure this type of News won't be taken well. It was a one night stand and neither of you knew nothing about each other. What makes you want to inform him he has a son? Do you want your child to know who his father is, Do you need help? I'm sure they'll be wondering why did it take you 6 years! Whatever you choose to do just make sure it's what's best for you and your son! Good luck! :)