What is universal remote control?

I lost my JVC remote control and I can't find one and somone told me to buy universal control but I don't know what is universal remote control.. anyone?/

Favorite Answer

Suppose to be a gadget that lets you control more than one thing at a time: tv...video player...cd and a few other things. Don't forget that a real good remote will set you back up to $300/400 which is the price of a new tv set. Try a bit harder to find the other one.

A remote control that controls the Universe, allowing you to recreate your JVC remote by rearranging the atoms of another piece of matter.

• ?

I even have offered a one for all commonplace distant administration at Argos. it somewhat is on internet site 377, catalogue quantity 534/6628. It expenses £50. i take advantage of it for my television, VCR, Freeview container, DVD Recorder, all with comprehensive function. you additionally can purchase a definite attachment that allows you to apply the distant to alter your lighting fixtures on and stale too! i've got not offered that gadget, so i won't be in a position to remark on it. wish this helps.