Toothache pain remedies?

I am 16 year old and my left side molar hurts I'm not sure if it's top or bottom teeth but it has a numb pain , I can't go dentist until a few more days what are some home remedies which will ease the pain ? This is my first time that's ever happened to me and has lasted more than a day. Normally toothaches would just go away within the day please help

Chew on a piece of raw onion for three minutes to ease toothache pain Clove reduces the pain as it has antiseptic properties and clove oil, applied on the painful tooth, can ease toothache pain A luke warm saltwater mouthwash can be a gentle toothache pain relief Clove of garlic mashed up with some salt and place on the offending tooth

Find any pain reliever in the house you can.. ask your parents where they are. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.

Use ice, it'll numb it.. or you guys might have something in your medicine cabinet that will numb the area, some sort of cream, Oragel or something.

Just try some paracetamol or ibuprofen. If that doesn't work call the nearest dentist, dental hospital, gp or visit the emergency room.

get cyanne pepper and take a q tip wet it and soak with pepper and put it all over painful area. guantee to work.

you can get some clove oil to put on it too. that numbs it.