Is it a sin to have a booty that makes even the christians stare?

Even in church!

Jesus likes this, this isnt a good shape for you http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

???

Favorite Answer

personally, i think every male is conditioned to LOOK

for reasons of physiology and the make-up of the mind, or whether it is socialogical need to define ones enemies and freinds or a potential lover and mate, once we look, we THEN choose which category to pursue, or to ignore what we see

It depends on how much of the "booty" a person shows. A well endowed man, for instance, should not walk around with most of his endowment showing....and a woman is no different.

Dressing moderate, is okay, but to much booty, becomes advertising, and more like dressing like a woman of the streets..."Look at me honey, see what I have to offer"

And in church, it shows a lack of respect. A woman does not go to church to display her looks, and booty, she is there to worship God.

How disrespectful do you think it would be, if a couple came into your house and had sex on the table, while you were eating dinner? Not very much respect, for sure. But you ask about the house of God and ask if showing booty is disrespectful?

Anyone who does that is guility of....yep...sin....called "vanity"...one of the seven deadly sins. Thinking one is better then anyone else, and above the laws....is pure vanity.....Vain.

No way. It's a blessing! At least depending on the nature of the stare. If it's a hideous booty, people usually stare in disgust or awe at the hideousness.

• I think getting @ss implants is the worse mistake anybody can make. I`ve never seen her @ss before, but now it`s fvcking nasty.

I`m sure she had a nice shape she ruined.....like Heidi Montag`s face.

Oh baby just shake it shake it shake it like a Polaroid picture!

Yes, even for pirates.

• Arrr, yes, matey!

hahahaha nooooo...every guy is made to where they look anyways. if they dont they're probly gay :)

• Rick

No

heheheh no way

Source(s): opinion