Where can a teenage boy 17 find a job?

I'm 17 and I live n Grand Rapids, Michgan I was wondering could someone give me a site to go to apply for jobs, or place thats hiring I look on the net and I couldn't find any site or whatever.

You need to get out and pound the pavements, submit applications in person. The unemployment rate for those aged 16-24 exceeds 50%, and has for years. Try for jobs in fast food, grocery stores for stocking & bagging, anything else you can find. Dress nicely & make a good impression - you have to be very serious about wanting a job & very proactive to find anything.

Go to businesses at the least busy time ans ask for an application. Take it home to fill it out. Return it and if you aren't called for an interview within a few days call and ask what the status is on your application. Places to consider - - fast food, grocery stores, car washes, pizza delivery, bowling alleys, amusement parks, water parks, movie theater, swimming pool lifeguard, Dollar stores

Burger King and McDonald's.

Go to their websites and click on careers and employment and fill out an application.

Have a resume, no matter how short to attach to it.

The only way you're going to find work is to go in person and fill out an application!

• I can pay you to scoop up cow poop everyday.