Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

I have a Jennie-O turkey breast tenderloin...can i cook it in the crock-pot?

I have turkey tenderloin that I'd like to make for dinner. Anybody know how long would it take to cook in the crock pot? Its only 24 oz. Thanks!

How long would it take to bake in the oven if i slice it first?

i guess i won't use the crock pot...i need dinner in the next 2 hours lol

• ?
    Favorite Answer

yes! season up the meat with some salt and pepper and brown off each side of the meat in a large pan with some olive oil and set aside, next chop up a medium white onion 2 celery sticks and to carrot sticks and cut up and 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, add the veggies to the bottom of the crock pot than place the meat on it add in 2 cans of low sodium chicken stock some fresh parsley and tyme and a bay leaf also maybe add a cup of good white wine cook for 4 hours on low and add a hand full of cubed mushrooms white buttons maybe about 1 1/2 cups and a little extra liquid cook for another 3 to 4 hours until turkey is tender makes a nice stew over rice or noodles if on high 4 hours low at least 7 hours good luck

Jennie O Turkey Tenderloin

The tenderloin is a very lean cut of meat. It is also fairly small. I would just roast it or slice it, pound the cuts and then dip in Flour, Egg, Bread crumbs then pan fry. Use any recipe that calls for veal or chicken cutlets or a scaloppine recipe. They will not take more than a few minutes to cook each one.