Why is zimmerman considered as being white?

Do you think Obama should be considered as a Caucasian black if zimmerman is considered as a Hispanic White?

Update:

funny I am part mexican and I don't consider myself white.

Update 2:

Jesus was a jew but is not considered as being white

is that correct?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Zimmerman calls himself a Hispanic.

You know what you are and are not subject to what other people say you are.

The term "White Hispanic" is a way for the race baiters in this country (which most Liberals in YA who have commented on this seem to be) to create a White vs. Black shooting for political exploitation.

You never see one Liberal on YA ever comment on Black vs. Black shootings which occur multiple times every day in this country. Never. It's not something they can use to push their sick agenda.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Hispanic" is not a 'race'. It is a label given to all people who are descended from people from Spanish-speaking countries.

There are people of all different colors who can be considered Spanish, so therefore it is very possible for someone to be a "White Hispanic". It's like calling someone a "White Italian" or "Black American".

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You'll have to ask the Sanford PD why they labeled him as white in the police report.

Given their many other missteps in the investigation, it's possible that this, too, is yet another error on their part.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

His dad is German and his mom is a Peruvian of Spanish decent, so hes white.

Jesus was a middle eastern Jew not a German Jew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I know.

He's a Hispanic Jew and neither of them are white.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because his father is, because his ID says so

Hispanic is not a race, dummy.

• 9 years ago

Zimmerman is white and hes a bigot and a pig and should be hung for what he did.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sharpton and Jackson NEED him to be white

• 9 years ago

go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.