? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

The front two pieces of my hair are so frizzy?

My hair is long and healthy because i stopped straightening it two years ago. The only pieces of my hair that are still damaged are the front two pieces in-front of my ears. They are so frizzy and curly while the rest of my hair has a slight wave but is mostly straight. What should I do? I have no idea how to wear it naturally because it looks crazy but if I straighten those pieces, it will just make it worse. Any suggestions?

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago

    Get a cream calledd frizz-ease its super cheap works very well and you could find it anywhere. Or you vould always clip it back..you could clip it overnight and take it out, it'll be fine

  • 9 years ago

    Buy John Frida Anti-Frizz spray or some Morrocan oil from a drugstore and start applying it to that area:) It'll work wonders!!

    Please answer my question!http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah...

  • Katy
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

    .Put plenty of conditioner on the frizzy parts might work.I have the same problem I hate it.

  • 6 years ago

    wet it then put a head band over it at night time

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    then cut it off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.