? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

The front two pieces of my hair are so frizzy?

My hair is long and healthy because i stopped straightening it two years ago. The only pieces of my hair that are still damaged are the front two pieces in-front of my ears. They are so frizzy and curly while the rest of my hair has a slight wave but is mostly straight. What should I do? I have no idea how to wear it naturally because it looks crazy but if I straighten those pieces, it will just make it worse. Any suggestions?

Get a cream calledd frizz-ease its super cheap works very well and you could find it anywhere. Or you vould always clip it back..you could clip it overnight and take it out, it'll be fine

Buy John Frida Anti-Frizz spray or some Morrocan oil from a drugstore and start applying it to that area:) It'll work wonders!!

Please answer my question!http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah...

• Katy

.Put plenty of conditioner on the frizzy parts might work.I have the same problem I hate it.

wet it then put a head band over it at night time

then cut it off