do you think rihanna, lady gaga and katy perry are too overexposed?

rihanna confirmed yesterday she's working on her 7th album. rihanna's starting to get overexposed!! like katy perry and lady gaga are!! though gaga has slown down in overexposing herself but katy and ri ri are too overexposed though!!

i think that ri ri should take it easy as does everyone else should as well!! like she can release a greatest hits album she can afford it, maybe put a couple of new songs on it. comeback in late 2013 or 2014. maybe she's affriad she's forgotten too.

katy needs to finish the teenage dream era now the radio is probably tired of playing her music i can tell part of me isnt as good as the other singles shes released. shes slowly but surely running out of ideas. move on to a new era and take the time like you did in TD maybe release it in late 2013 or 2014.

gaga can afford the break because she has the fanbase and the monsters will miss her easily. she could afford it, shes had 3 albums out already and have been successful. madonna took a break right around this time and her fans missed her so her monsters can. she can release the 4th album in 2013.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

• 9 years ago

You over-thought this far too much. They're all terrible anyway.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I personally think they're just overrated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.