Me and the ex split and she won't let me see the kids?

We have 2 kids 1 we have joint custody the other she just has custody can I still see the child we have joint custody of or do I have to have visitation set up to see the child to

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The court makes this decision. If there is a court order for your visitation and she does not comply, you can call the cops as she is in contempt of court.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    Your question is not very clear

    You have two kids so is one of them not yours ?

    Joint custody is of your child only not the other one

  • 9 years ago

    If you got shared custody the you should exercise those rights. Sounds like you may need to talk a professional... 877-847-2110. Hope this helps.

    Source(s): life experience.
  • kiss4u
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    As long as you are up date on child support she has to let you as the court has order her to do. Child support and visitation is a court order that has to be followed or the judge can put either of you in jail. Your attorney can tell you. There is free legal if you can prove you can't afford it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.