Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

How do you drag pictures to Photoshop and Illustrator?

I tried to do it on my Photoshop trial today and the icon just kept flashing on the base of my monitor screen. What does that mean? I deleted the software because I felt no use? I have more control when I'm doing it in my class at school.

Favorite Answer

Are you on Windows or OS X?

And if on Windows, are you using Windows 7?

A flashing or jumping icon on your dock or task bar is usually a sign that the program wants your attention. Click on it to see if you have any dialogue boxes open.

In Windows 7, dragging files onto a program icon on the task bar will not open the file (stupid, I know) but instead "pin" it to a list of files for that program (list is available on right click).

Try dragging your file to the program window instead and see if that helps.

i do no longer think of there is an elementary thank you to do this the place all your instructor has to do is click and replace the photos. one undertaking i've got executed the place i've got had to do some thing comparable is to place policies around the place each and every of the photos are going to be so as that as quickly as you place the hot ones there, it will definitely snap into alignment with your unique format.