J Senzie asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

3 Most hated/liked teams?

Also what do you think of the Panthers?

Hated: CAPITALS, Penguins, Lightning

Liked: PANTHERS, Devils, Red Wings

Favorite Answer

Liked- BLUE JACKETS, bruins, panthers Hated- PREDATORS, blackhawks, blues

A team that's hated is usually successful. I went for 20 years cringing at my Red Wings, until Mike Illitch bought the team for $8m. What an investment.

Likes: Detroit, Winnipeg (I get their CBC coverage here in ND) and Montreal Canadiens. I used to hate Montreal for winning Cups like it was just another spring while the Wings won 20 a year.

Hate: Pittsburgh, when I saw Bettman's face during the '09 blowout at the Joe in game 5. He was not seeing his investment in Crosby pay off, so let the muggings begin as the Pens won the next 2 games.

Toronto. Sid Abel said it best for the Wings: "We played hockey for money. We'd play Toronto for nothing."

Colorado. It's hard to forget the dirtbag tactics of that organization during the 90s, never mind the fact they should still be the Nordiques. People whine about Steve Moore but forget what he did to earn Bertuzzi's revenge. Bertuzzi was wrong, went way too far, but if you're going to play like a coward, Moore was asking for it. The Claude Lemieux attitude of "I'll start the fight but you finish it for me" combined with the total ignorance of Colorado fans makes this organization so easy to hate.

Someone posted here before about the Avs being blown out by the Sharks a few years ago, and those Denver rocket scientists responded by chanting 'Red Wings suck! Red Wings suck!' Wow. So brilliant.

Liked: Rangers, Caps, Sharks

Disliked: Devils, Red Wings, Penguins

Hated: CANUCKS, Red Wings, Flyers

Liked: BLACKHAWKS, Lightning, Jets

I like the Panthers because Kris Versteeg, Brian Campbell, Tomas Kopecky and John Madden play for them.

• ?

Disliked: Canucks, Bruins, Flyers

Liked: Red Wings, Devils, Jets

• Kevin

Top 3 Like: Boston, Washington, Minnesota

Top 3 Dislike: Montreal, Pittsburgh, Anaheim

I am neutral but closer to top 10 maybe 10-15 rank range

• ?

Hated: CANADIENS, Senators, Red Wings

Liked: LEAFS, whoever is playing Montreal, whoever is playing Ottawa

I'm neutral about the Panthers.

Hated: CANADIENS, Senators, Canucks

Liked: MAPLE LEAFS, Predators, Hurricanes

The Panthers, I have a soft spot for. I have soft spots for most southern based teams because people give them so much ****

Hated: Boston Goons , Toronto Maple **** , Pittsburg Penguins(they're alight , I only hate Letang on that team.)

Liked: the all-time best MONTREAL CANADIENS , Detroit Redwings , Nashville Predators.