Who do you think cheats more often and who gets caught more often In school?

Use social class, gender, race

Vinter - totally unrelated, but as a high school teacher do you feel you get a directive to treat girls and boys differently? I'm curious as to why college entrances and retention between males and females has changed so fast so quickly and I know some high school teacher friends of mine told me that about 10 years ago, they were directed to call on girls more. Curious as to that.

I worked in education for 25 years.

As to your question, I would agree, there are factors other than gender that probably matter more, but would guess it's fairly even with boys maybe being caught and prosecuted a bit more...

~

I don't think there are differences in gender or race once you've adjusted for economic status. Sooooo many rich and upper-middle class kids cheat that it boggles the mind. Working class kids sometimes do, but it's usually just to pass, so it's not that often.

Source(s): High school teacher
  • Kayla

I'm a white female and I cheat all the time on my tests. Those programmable calculators come in handy for calculus and chemistry!!

Search from http://cracksss.com/ there is big list of those