Small sharp pains in my chest.?

I've been getting these short burst chest pains where it feels like my heart. I have a ventricular septal defect (Heart Murmur). The pain comes in quick bursts, like a poke and its gone, It doesn't really hurt it just has me worried. I'm only 18 male and I smoke(in the process of quitting) if that helps anything. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

That sounds more like skeletal muscle cramps. Most common cause is just poor exercise. And yes, the shoulder muscles extend right over top the heart.

It is always possible that it might be something else. If you have worsening problems, see a doctor.

i'm getting those so I had an entire study comprehensive (MRI, stress test, and a number of different others.) and the coolest purchase replaced into as quickly as magnificent. i replaced into as quickly as recommended a pulled muscle can try this or for people who pass or turn the incorrect way. this is an analogous with me, I could do short small breaths till ultimately it is going away, specially in a minute or so. even though it somewhat is intense-high quality to get it regarded at. enable your well being care professional comprehend.

Definitely quit but it could honestly be just like anything stress the way you have been lying down etc, don't worry but maybe mentioning it to a parent would be good