1st birthday party ideas please?

im having a thomas the tank theme, what some items i may buy?

games we can play?

things to put in a goodie bag?

im making things simple and cheap as he wont remember it lol

lol i wont get a clown, they are creepy! and i do photography so i will be taking lots of pics:D hehe my friends hiring a jumping castler for her daughter whose turning 1. i dont think anyone would be able to use that haha

Favorite Answer

I like your thinking... he's one... he wont remember it!!! But always make the most of it as he'll only be one once! take picture and hire a video camera if you don't have one! Anyway some tips...

But check this site out for tips okay;

http://www.parteaz.co.uk/content/24-thomas-the-tan...

my nephew had a Thomas theme for his second birthday

this is what we did

train shape birthday party invitation with info on the back

yellow,blue and red Balloons

yellow,blue and red plates,napkins,cups and streamers

His cake we made - White cake with green frosting that had tracks piped on in chocolate frosting and had Thomas and friends trains on the tracks.

We didnt do goodie bags because the kids are young and wont play with the stuff any how.

For an activity we brought a few toys from his room and let the kids play with them.

Sorry, I don't have ideas except for one tip....

DON'T HIRE A CLOWN

He'll probably cry, trust me, my first time seeing one...I stared at him like he was a monster, afterwards, I took a shower and cried for three hours...

(for real) lol, that's all :D Tell him HBD!!! :D