Kelly asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

I've had vaginal discharge for over a year and then one day it stopped? Will my first period come now?

So ive had vaginal dicharge for over a year and then one day it just stopped. Will i get my first period now? I just turned 13 and have all the basic symptoms before a period so will ot come because my vaginal discharge stopped?

Favorite Answer

read this article and hope it will help u :)

I completely understand where you are coming from. I change my panties several times a day, because I can't stand wearing them wet! There is something I wanted to let you know about. My gynecologist told me this: you actually can wear tampons when you are not on your period--you have to put vaseline/petroleum jelly on the tip before you put it in, but that will prevent the increased risk of tss, which is why people say not to wear them when you're not on your period.

It might, just in case carry around a pad with you.

But it isn't something you want to rush trust me, periods are very annoying.

I got the contraceptive rod in my arm so I don't get them anymore :D

depends, it probably will in a week or so..maybe shorter, maybe longer...depends on ur body! good luckk! :)