Are there any 100% free tools to make a game ?
i want to make a game-not a really complicated one just a nice looking one!!!
just 2-d sprites in a environment that they can move up down left and right in or to create a platformer :]
tools that need minimum requirements to run would be great but isnt necessary
but i definately dont want one that requires programming codes because i dont even know what they are-YOU can explain what they are in your answers if you want :D
any input would be great thanks :)
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
Yes, there are,
1. A site below lets you make simple game through drag n drop interface.
2. construct classic, it is 100% free to use, it only works on windows
3. Stencil, full free to use , works on Mac, Windows and Linux
4. Game Editor, full free to use , works on Mac,Windows and Linux
Well, programming is very huge topic to discuss, grab any of the above tool, they are for non-programmers, enjoy :)
Edit : Don't even think about Unity, choose Unity if you are a pro-programmer :p