Does all questions get answered by Yahoo Answer?

How often is the answer satisfactory? ever got an unanswered question and was pushed to the back and want people to see it?

I havent read the rules of asking questions, assuming it was reposted in a diffrent group could I be baned for that?

Favorite Answer

No. A lot of questions are NOT answered at all. They should not be displayed after about 7 or 8 days, but often they are displayed for YEARS. There are FOUR YEAR OLD unanswered questions on YA.

Reposting a question or editing a question to repost it a different section of YA will not get your account into trouble, but constnant posting of similar questions becomes harassment and exploitation of the YA community very quickly. All the questions about Bonine and airplane sickness by the same Yahoo account is VERY current example of what I mean.

Source(s): YA and the main Yahoo Suggestion Board, where I've seen trolls bump FOUR, and even SIX year old threads to the top more than once.

Some questions are hard to answer and people dont know what to put, I think everyones had bad answers and hasnt gotten the answer they wanted or an answer at all.

Its happened to me.

Just ask it again but sometimes you still wont get an answer for that.

I have asked questions that were never answered but most of the time they always have been

50 gallon of boiling water 212°F runs the hose to a small container that cool down by the tap water (about 49°F). Hot water cools down to 75°F when it went through the tap water. ask, how many gallons of tap water can cool the 50 gallons of hot water down to 75°F?

Yahoo Answers is even more unreliable than Urban Dictionary.... and THAT'S saying something.

Not everything gets answered.

No, not all questions get answered.