Should I stop masturbating?

I think something is wrong with my reproductive organs. When I ejaculate, the semen does not "shoot" out, it sort of oozes out, like a leaky faucet. My biology teacher said that the constrictions around the seminal vesicle shoot out the semen. Apparently, those constrictions do not happen in me. The firs time I ejaculated, the semen did "shoot" out. The next times, it did the leaky faucet thing. Is the solution to stop masturbating? If it isn't could you tell me a possible way to fix this?

Favorite Answer

lol thats up to you but you need to practice kegel exercises that will help with you problem

if you dont know how to do it here is a guide

http://www.kegelexercisesformen.com/

but in a sense when your peeing and stopping your making your muscles down there contract and the more times you do it it will get stronger which will make you ejaculate better.

But when your masturbating contract your pc-muscles like how you would stop the flow of when your peeing in the bathroom

hope Ive helped a little

You could practice Kegels.

There's three types of ejaculation: shooters, squirters and dribblers. One is not better than any other, although the porn industry would have you think otherwise.

Dude the same thing happens to me all the time. I think the horny you are, the more it will "shoot out". And if your not horny enough it will just ooze out. Haha

I think is better you consult a psychologist to get rid of this addiction and an urologist.

It probably means your ejaculatory muscles are just not strong enough or you aren't getting enough arousal.

Lol your dick is broken.