If you charged with felony two can you work a security officer?

I was charged statutory rape I pled guilty to statutory rape. would I be able to still work?

Im actually getting ready to start my training to do the security officer stuff. If you have a felony you cannot carry firearms of any kind. You can take the classes but not the firearms training. Well, that is if you want to get the proper training and what not. But if your looking to do something like mall security, i would check with the employers policy. Having a felony typically excludes you from this line of work unless you can get it exponged or sealed.

It depends on your state and the company you wish to work as a security officer with. I would talk to the company about it.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????????? WHAT THE ****? ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT YOU RAPED A WOMAN, NO YOU WON'T HAVE THAT JOB AS SECURITY OFFICER BECAUSE ONCE YOU HAVE A FELONY YOU ARE ****** FOR LIFE. I WON'T HIRE SOMEONE WHO HAS FELONY. IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR LIFE AND PLUS IF YOU HAVE KIDS IT'S GOING TO AFFECT THEM

Source(s): Department of Labor