Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Eww!! I saw my parents doing it!?

So, I walked past my parents room and heard my mom moaning so I went in to see what she was doing. When i went in i saw my mom lying on the bed with her legs split apart and my dad on top of her. I closed the door immediately and my parents heard it. So they went to my bedroom (I'm an only child) and "woke me up". They asked me if I had been walking around the house and I said no & they went to their bedroom. I can't stop thinking about my dad's weird huge hairy.... you know what. It's freakin' disgusting!!! How to get this image outta my head?

Favorite Answer

man i feel sorry for u, but its natural and every guy has that big hairy (u know what), just ignore it play video games and continue living ur healthy life, there is nothing else u can do :)

Just try to tell yourself it was an awkward dream. Don't think about it, eventually it wont bother you anymore.

Ummm I don't know how you would. I would just have a mature conversation wth them about it. It can't Hurt

hahah ive had that happen b4... i cried myself to sleep cus of what i saw. then acted normal in the morning i have never talked about it since

Just watch a bunch of porn and it will eventually leave your mind

Use salt. Salt erases the mind.

I feel bad for u...try not to think about...it might go away eventually

thats probably not what you want to see but there isnt much you can do now just tel them that you did see them or try really hard to forget about it!!

Stop thinking about it is all i could say..

im afraid you cant but you can try to not think about it